Fan Code of Conduct
The Rose City Rollers and its staff, fans, volunteers, and athletes are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans and athletes, both in the event venue and parking lot. We want all event patrons attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
When attending a bout, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Abusive and obscene language or gestures, or any other form of harassment towards skaters (including opposing teams), officials, production staff, and other event patrons. This includes targeted harassment or expressing unwanted interest in specific skaters at our games.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol/drug impairment.
- Outside beverages are not allowed except for sealed water bottles.
- Consumption of any alcoholic beverages or cannabis is not allowed in the Oaks Park parking lot.
- Any sound or visual device (including whistles / whistling) that may seriously detract from the quality of the spectator experience and could have an impact on the outcome of a bout.
- Any behavior that is illegal or considered beyond our PG-13 standards.
- Upsetting or hateful images or symbols displayed on your person expressing hate towards a person, group, or protected category. This is intended to be broad, any such symbols or images that interfere with the collective fan enjoyment of the event will be removed from the venue at the sole discretion of the event staff.
- Targeting others with slurs, tropes or other content that intends to dehumanize, degrade, or reinforce negative or harmful stereotypes about a protected category. This includes targeted misgendering or deadnaming of transgender individuals.
- Note: individuals do not need to be a member of a specific protected category for us to take action. We will never ask people to prove or disprove membership in any protected category and we will not investigate this information.
- Interference with the progress of the event.
- Failing to follow Rose City Rollers Covid 19 policy.
- Failing to follow instructions of event staff or the rules and guidelines of Oaks Amusement Park.
Rose City Rollers is committed to providing an accessible space for fans, and will make ADA seating available without limit per game as the need arises. Fans in the room are required and expected to move make space for such as needed.
Working dogs are welcome at events, but pets are not permitted. Please note the game is loud and there are high pitched whistles during gameplay.
Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all fans and athletes can enjoy the game free from the above behavior. Event patrons who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future Rose City Rollers events and potentially loss of access to Oaks Park property.* Event staff is defined as both Rose City Rollers or Oaks Park employees and our volunteers.