By popular demand, we’ve added even MORE outdoor skating sessions throughout the month of October! Note the slightly earlier time slots below.
Join the Rose City Rollers for outdoor, socially distanced, open air skating at the Oaks Amusement Park! RCR’s Skatemobile is packed with rental skates, helmets and pads or you can bring your own skates and gear. Skaters will enjoy skating the entire 43 acres Oaks property including the midway around the coasters – check out the map of the park here. Get ready for a great time – grab you tickets at the link above!
Bonus: buy 3 tickets and get your 4th entry for free w/code25%OFF4orMore! at checkout.
Time slots available:
– Weekdays 4:00pm-6:30pm
– Weekends: 9:30am-12pm, 1:00pm- 3:30pm, 4:00pm-6:30pm
Because it’s COVID – read ALL the details…
What To Expect
- You’ll be asked for skate + gear sizes via your purchase confirmation email
- $20 tickets include skates, helmet, and pads. Protective gear not required but encouraged. Feel free to bring your own helmet and gear if you are renting skates or bringing your own.
- You can skate all over Oaks – parking lots, the midway around the rides!!!
- We will announce when there is 15 minutes left of the skate session.
- $20 for event entry, skates, helmet and pads
- $10 for event entry for those with their own gear or non skaters (you can also walk the midway if you’d like!)
- Parking is free, but proof of entry ticket required to enter Oaks property
- Kids under 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a skating or non-skating adult
- Kids 15 – 18 years old can be dropped off, but a waiver must be signed in advance.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after each use
- You can bring water and snacks, but no smoking or consumption of alcohol is permitted
- Driver’s license will be held at check-in and returned at check-out
- This is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.
- Rose City Rollers Member WFTDA and JRDA Insurances do NOT apply to outdoor skating