We are SO excited to announce that our Roller Disco events are now offered with donation admission! This includes $0 tickets that we encourage folks to use as needed!
Join the Rose City Rollers SKATEMOBILE for a magical evening of rollerskating on the rooftop at Lloyd Center. Come skate with us – or just chill and take in the vibe!
We’ll be hitting the rooftop at Lloyd Center with a live DJ for an evening of danceable tunes as the sun sets over gorgeous PDX.
Skate and gear rentals available, concessions for purchase, RCR’s Plow Stop Bar will be on-site and stocked with beverages from our sponsors: Rogue Canned Cocktails, PBR, 2TownsCider, Seek Out Seltzer and Wyld CBD!
Entrance is at the West-end Parking Garage at Lloyd Center (9th Ave between Halsey and Multnomah).
PLEASE NOTE: Our skate and gear stock is limited (we only carry 90 sets of gear on the truck).
We will do our best to accommodate your needs, though some sizes go quicker than others. If you would like to rent skates, make sure to fill out the gear survey so that we can plan ahead!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– SKATE RENTALS: You’ll be asked for skate + gear sizes via your purchase confirmation email – please make sure to fill this out!
– Have your own skates or just want to come hang? Choose they “BYO Skates / Entry Only” ticketing option.
Sliding scale, choose a donation level from $0-$30. Donations go towards supporting RCR as a non-profit organization, including our gear lending library, scholarship programs, summer camp series and more
Free, on levels 1 through 3.
Kids under 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a skating or non-skating adult
Kids 15 – 18 years old can be dropped off
Bathrooms are located in the mall.
– Driver’s license will be held at check-in and returned at check-out
– This is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.
– Rose City Rollers Member WFTDA and JRDA Insurances do not apply to outdoor skating.
If we need to MOVE due to weather or wet conditions (which are terrible for roller skates!), all ticket holders will receive an email with instructions on accessing the 3rd floor of the structure, under cover. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!